Digital Transformation – Through the lens of CXOs and SME Business Owners14th May, 3pm – 4.05pm (SGT/HKT)
Organisations of all sizes are digitally transforming and replacing legacy systems to speed up processes, reduce the risk of human error and give more time for activities that require more human effort and value.Most businesses, particularly SMEs, are struggling to keep pace with the increasing level of Internet and technological advancements. Businesses are faced with IT budget cuts year-on-year yet management and customers are demanding digital relevance. How are other enterprise CXOs formulating and managing their digital transformation strategy? How are they prioritising their IT budgets?
This begs further questions: How can businesses overcome the challenges of digital transformation like digital skills, internet access, cybersecurity and more?
Sharing their experience and case studies will be regional CXOs from Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam etc.We invite CXOs to join us on 14th May 2020 to explore how you can lead your businesses’ digital transformation. Get your questions answered and hear from industry peers on how they implement successful digital transformation strategies.Registration is required to secure your space for ‘Digital Transformation – Through the Lens of CXOs and SME Business Owners’. Limited places available. Have a look on the agenda here.
DIGITAL EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Pre-show LIVE Interview.
- Case Study of how Digital Transformation make your business to be more efficetive and efficient.
- Leaders’ Discussion – trends and challenges of Digital Transformation
- Digital Gift Vouchers for Winners
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- C-level management: CEO, CIO, CTO, CXO, CFO, COO, CSO, CISO
- Senior executives: Head of Business, Head of Finance, Head of IT, Head of Digital Transformation, Head of Human Resource, Head of Operations
- SME Business Owners